Ladies - we are pleased to announce that we are offering a coil and implant fitting and removal service, commencing on Friday 16 September with Dr Dodd.
Please ask at reception if you would like an appointment to discuss this with the doctor.
Seasonal Flu Clinics
Our Seasonal Flu clinics are now open for booking. If you are in one of the at-risk categories or are over 65, please call the surgery for an appointment on 01623 440018.
- Mon 19 September, 6.45 to 7.45pm
- Tue 20 September, 1.00 to 3.00pm
- Wed 21 September, 9.00 to 10.00am
- Thu 22 September, 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Fri 23 September, 4.30 to 5.30pm
- Mon 26 September, 3.00 to 4.00pm and 6.45 to 7.45pm
- Tue 27 September, 9.00 to 10.00am and 4.30 to 5.30pm
- Wed 28 September, 10.00 to 11.00am
- Thu 29 September, 10.00am to 12.00pm and 3.30 to 5.30pm
- Fri 30 September, 4.30 to 5.30pm
Click here for more information.
Not feeling well?
Check your symptoms on the free Health A-Z - Conditions and treatments
You can also access health information on Patient.co.uk
We are now live with Electronic Prescriptions. Please see our dedicated EPS Page.
As of April 2015 all NHS Practices must assign and notify patients of their Named GP.
If you would like to know your Named GP please contact the surgery within working hours and our reception staff will be happy to inform you.
Are you over 40 years old?
If so you qualify for a FREE NHS Health Check. Why not pick up the phone and book your appointment...01623 440018.
Now taking place - ring to book your appointment
If you or anyone you have been in contact with is showing any of the following signs or symptoms, please do NOT come into the Practice, but call 111 for advice.
Please see Ebola Information for more information.
(Site updated 23/09/2016)